30 January 2008

Street Fighter IV - More Screenshots

street-fighter-iv-002

I found these screen captures at Kotaku, and here you can see some of Ryu's attacks, they look so Street Fighter II, and I like it so much.

I think that if they don't show more than the same background that we know since several years is because they want to keep it secret for a surprise. I only hope it to be a good surprise.

street-fighter-iv-001

The best part of SFIV looking so SFII is that one of the best things I could wish is a game with new generation graphics and a great gameplay with this feeling of the old good game we all loved, and still love. For many of us, the first fighting game, or even the first video game at all.

street-fighter-iv-003

street-fighter-iv-004

street-fighter-iv-005

street-fighter-iv-006

street-fighter-iv-007

street-fighter-iv-008

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.