03 April 2008

Milky Way - Anataboshi (PV)

Here is the new Milky Way's full PV for their new Single Anataboshi.

Milky_Way_Anataboshi_001

As we saw in the preview, the music video is very good, I like the whole Kirarin Style of it, and the music, and the dance, etc. I don't know why Tsunku doesn't make such good things for the non-anime music of Hello! Project, in my opinion Kirarin and Shugo Chara music is way better than the rest of modern Hello! Project.

Milky Way - Anataboshi (Full PV)

Koharu Kusumi, Kikkawa Yuu and Kitahara Sayaka do a great job in this video, they look amazing, sing very well (still better Yuu and Sayaka than Koharu) and I really hope they last more than the anime they work for. I was hoping for a new Buono! in this group but for me this turn to be even better, I like the three of them and two of them are Morning Musume-related.

Milky_Way_Anataboshi_003

Milky_Way_Anataboshi_009

Milky_Way_Anataboshi_010

Milky_Way_Anataboshi_011

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.