14 December 2007

Friday - Animation

animation-viernes

Well every Friday I use to grab some animation videos from YouTube (or some other page) and show them to my readers from calabozodelandroide.com and from now on I'll be doing the same here. Starting this week I have this three videos from YouTube, they all are very different and each one have it's own grace.

Krapooyo

Krapooyo is about a strange being that falls from a tree and begins an evolution in the middle of a little story.

Chinese brush drawing 3D

This animation emulates the classic Chinese brush drawing but it's all 3D animation. Really amazing.

Kiwi!

I wanted to post this one since long ago. This one is not as good animation as the previous two but have a nice little story.

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.