10 December 2007

Robot violinist

Some days ago I saw this robots in the TV, in the video there was a robot that can play violin. Can be better than this? an anthropomorphic robot (I love robots) that plays a violin (my favorite musical instrument).

There are some other robots in the video, there's one that can write and talk with people.

These robots were built by Toyota and here is the video of the show were they were presented.

It's amazing how these robots have been improving until this:

Toyota Robot Show

How much time have to pass for this to happen:

robot animatrix

It's a scene from Animatrix were a robot kills his owner because it does not want to be disassembled.

I don't really think this could happen someday but no one knows.

I just don't want to die before see a perfect anthropomorphic robot.

Etiquetas de Technorati: ,

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.