26 March 2008

Ahkong.net

It's good to review this site because it's one of my favorite sites, I visit Ahkong.net every day, this is Deimos' personal blog.

ahkong_001

ahkong.net deals with many topics of interest to most of the blogger who are also gamers, that's many of us. Blog content, videos, Entrecard credit contest and Deimos's thoughts as a blogger, these last I like specially.

In a few words, ahkong.net is a blogger's log (...? there's something wrong with that sentence).

ahkong_002

One post hat have got my attention lately is Silent Thoughts - Contentment and Happiness,in this he talk about how few or much satisfied is with his blog, and ask you how much satisfied are you with yours.

That's another thing I like about this blog, the interaction with the readers, I know every blog can have comments, but Deimos have the ability to make readers to make a comment, there's always something to say about one his posts, and furthermore he always ends with a question.

I think that interaction is the reason why this is one of my favorite blogs.

ahkong_003

Yet another good thing to say about this blog, one of the best things you can say about a blog now a days, he updates almost everyday and some days even more than once.

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.