18 March 2008

Art Constellation

This is one of my favorite Entrecard Blogs, I love the artistic orientation of it and because of this it was a joy for me to have this blog to review.

art_constellation_002

Art Constellation's pages are full of artistic works created by it's owner Jenny. Those reveal us not just her artistic ability but her character and feelings.

I like her sketchebook pages specially, they are really great.

2008 sketchbook page 6

Jenny tells, through her drawings and words, about her daily life, her problems and how she find an escape for all this.

DSC00114

Art Constellation one of a kind, I've been reading it's posts for some time and this have been an experience that comes from the happy to sad sometimes, and perhaps a Little frustrating  some other times. It's a blog that I recommend to any art lover, whatever form it could have.

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.