29 December 2007

Black Tide

This is kinda guest post. This is a translation from a post made by my co-blogger at the Spanish version of this blog, Dante. He is a 15 years old student who loves animation and has started his way to be a professional in this area. Have great skill with Autodesk Maya for a kid his age, in my opinion.

Black tide

mainToday I received an e-mail from a Metal Music Store in my town and I found there various Metal Bands, in fact I didn't like all of them but this one I think sounds really good and I was surprised after reading the band's profile.

Here is it:

"They are from Miami, Florida and are integrated by:

- Gabriel García (vocal, guitar) 14 years old

- Alex Nuñez (guitar) 17 years old

- Zachary Sandler (bass) 18 years old and,

- Steven Spence (drums) 19 years old,

The band promises a lot" Is what the mail had written so I went to the "my space" of the band and listened the song there it sounded cool.

I post the song here, the name is Shockwave the band is Black Tide.

Black Tide - Shockwave

I leave these links to get more information about this band:

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.

2 comentarios:

Hopeful Spirit said...

You are invited to participate in my brand new weekly blog carnival, The Seventh Day. That post, in particular, would be a wonderful addition and, hopefully, help bring you some new readers!

The details are available at On the Horizon.

Hope you will participate!

Hopeful Spirit
On the Horizon

Xacur said...

Can't access to your site.