30 December 2007

Wacom Cintiq: an Amazing Design Tool

Cintiq-001

Today in one of my favorite blogs, vecindad gráfica, I saw a commercial of a design tool, this was simply amazing, but I didn't realized just how amazing this tool really is until I saw it in action in YouTube.

Holly Jebus! I have a reason to work now (in addition to a PS· and FFXII, etc).

In this video the artist make the inking of the drawing. It's like you were drawing in a paper that don't get spoiled and were you can zoom.

Wacom Cintiq 21UX in action

In this other video the artist color the drawing and give it some effects.

Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2.0 conclusion

I would like to flood this post with videos from YouTube but I think the concept is understood. So I'll just post the commercial.

Wacom Cintiq 12WX

Etiquetas de Technorati: ,,,,

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.

1 comentarios:

Flak said...

beautiful, I want one