16 March 2008

Buy a Review in 2 of My Blogs for 400ec

Well, for now I can't accept more applies for reviews, I can't handle that many, sorry.
When I'd have finished with the current I'll accept again.
But maybe the price will increase, because as I expected it's too much work for just 400ec (I have even received more ec from some Entrecarders, they know it's too cheap and they are very kind too, thanks), I hope not rise the price too much =).

I have been a little busy this last days, and I couldn't update this blogs as frequently as I'd like, but I think it's for something good, I have been working with WordPress.

As many of you should know by now, there have been some changes in the way you make templates for blogger, and I don't like them at all. So what did I do? Simple, just hired a server, and installed WordPress, well it wasn't so simple, I have had problems with this, and WordPress is not as simple as Blogger when it comes to modify the Template (Theme).

So this is what I'm working in: Asian Kawaii. It's still in test status, I'm using this to practice WordPress.

Asian_Kawaii

The Bargain

Well, to the point, because of this right now I need EC's so badly that I'll make reviews for the site you like (that you own at Entrecard) for only 400ec, maybe you think it's too much, but it's not. And that's because the review will be not only here in Android's Dungeon (PR2) but I'll post it in Spanish in Calabozo del Androide, my PR3 page with more than 1500 visits and about 4000 hits a day (You Know it's much more than the Average Entrecarder Page Including this one).

calabozo_001 android_001

So what can you do with 400ec at Entrecard Right Now? All popular Entrecard's are above 400ec, so not that. And how much does it cost 400ec in dollars? In Entrecard's shop you can get 1000ec for only 5 dollars... I have just read that, and I don't want to continue this post... anyway, 400ec should be like 2 dollars or something like this. A review in Android's paid by Sponsored Reviews.com costs up to 40 dollars, and one in Calabozo del Androide up to 100 dollars, (I just don't make Sponsored Reviews because of the Google penalty I've read about).

So you will receive for your Entrecard Credits:

- A Review in this site (two text link) which Entrecard costs 374 for now (it's because the lack of Entrecard work lately, it use to cost more than 400).

- A Review in CalabozodelAndroide.com, (two text links) which PR3 was forged after a change of domain when it was PR3 already, and I started from PR0 again, but It still ranks in the first page for many of my posts in Spanish and Latinoamerican Google.

-And that's not all (ok, now I feel like in an Infomercial), I'll add to all that a Text Link for the last 5 reviewed pages in the right sidebar of this blog, but it's only in this blog.

What You Need to apply.

- Have a cool site: I'll make reviews of almost every Page I'm asked for, but I can make exceptions, you know for extremely bad sites.

- Being an Entrecarder, the site of your choice for review have to be owned by you and have to be registered in Entrecard.

- Having content: I will not make product reviews, only content review, if you sell something in your page I don't care, I'll just review the content of your blog.

This will be for only limited time, I don't really think 400ec is worth all the work of a review but I want to give it a try. And I don't know how it will be received.

The reviews will stay in my Sites Forever, but this announce will not. The Text Links will stay there until five other reviews push you out, or a month long, the first to come (obviously).

So now, are you interested? Well send me a message at Entrecard.

android_Entrecard

Leave me your link and I'll check your page, I'll answer you very soon you'll see, approving of disapproving and I'll make the review as soon as possible, then I'll send you the links to the reviews so you can pay me 400ec.

Well, That's all for now, I'll be selling some other things for EC, if this work.

Well, for now I can't accept more applies for reviews, I can't handle that many, sorry.
When I'd have finished with the current I'll accept again.
But Maybe the price will increase, because as I expected it's too much work for just 400ec (I have even received more ec from some Entrecarders, they know it's too cheap and they are very kind too, thanks), I hope not rise the price too much =).

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.