01 January 2008

the "My top 10 Entrecard droppers" Meme

entrecard-meme

Well that's not the name but I think it's something like this.

I don't like doing this kind of meme because it's like a chain e-mail, and I hate them. But this one I think is good, like giving back something to all those who have given you EC spending their time in your site. And that is something I'm grateful about.

So, here are the simple rules of this Meme:
  • -Post your Top 10 Dropper’s Blogs, and write a little comment about them, which you could use as a recommendation should you choose.
  • -Message them with the Entrecard message system to let them know that they have been tagged, and encourage them to continue the chain. (and thank them for dropping so many cards.
  • -Include a link to the Entrecard Meme article of the person who tagged you.
  • -Include a link to this original post. The Entrecard Top 10 Card Droppers Meme: http://www.yimto.com/the-entrecard-top-10-card-droppers-meme.
  • -Drop your card on your Top 10’s sites, if you haven’t already
  • -Drop cards on the other sites that were tagged along with you if you wish, as they will probably drop back.
  • -Copy these rules onto your post, so that others can easily participate!

So, these are the persons who tagged me in their meme posts... so far. They keep coming while I write this so this most be the day of this meme... and one more..

Edit: they keep coming, cool!

Edit: and coming...

Edit: now they are nine... and one more...

  1. -Social Networking Rocks
  2. -CyberStreetReport
  3. -joanjoyce
  4. -Blogging 4 Everyone dot Info
  5. -The uVme BlogSpot
  6. -Monetizing Students
  7. -Thoughts From Down Under
  8. -flaminglacer's mutterings
  9. -Toast & Egg & Me...
  10. -LifeIsRisky

And my top droppers:

-joanjoyce: I like personal blogs because of the multiple topics addressed. This is one of the blogs I visit the most.

-artconstellation: I love everything related to art and this site is all about that.

-Thoughts From Down Under: Another personal blog, this one is the mining of minimalism.

-Saphrym.com: An interesting blog about how this guy is losing weight. This have videos, that's a plus.

-The Big Bald Blog: A blog about web marketing with many interesting posts.

-flaminglacer's mutterings: Multiple topics mainly online marketing and personal opinions.

-Tokyo Expat Life: All those Asian topics that I like about life in that part of the world.

-Internet Dreamer: A honest blog about being an Internet entrepreneur. Good design but I like specially the header, I have being catching those circles and trying to stop them from falling, but it's not possible.

-How2Blogger: The how to make everything in Internet blog. Really good blog I like it's writing style.

-Affiliate Confession: Another honest blog, this one about Affiliate Marketing. Simple and clean design.

Etiquetas de Technorati: ,

If you Like what You read, don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed.